A/C Cover?

Hello all. I have another question related to the
external portion of the air conditioner on my 1966
Overlander. I have replaced the old plumbers putty
around the hole for the coolant lines. When I can get
some Vulkem from Airstreamdreams.com (it's now
backordered), I'll redo the seal with that.

In the meantime, does anyone have a nifty trick for
covering the opening over the upper fan when their
trailer is stored or just parked for a while? It
seems desirable to keep rain and eventually snow from
getting inside that opening as much as possible.
After 37 years, the weight of the compressor seems to
have made the roof a little saggy and flat in the A/C
area and less apt to drain cleanly down the sides.

TIA for any suggestions.

Joel
******
Joel Wilcox