[VAC] Re: Vent covers

first of all, you're going to have a difficult if not
impossible time finding replacement aluminum covers -
second of all, here's why I'd replace an aluminum
cover: to put it on a more valuable/more rare
airstream. (preferably one of my own!)

I've got 1 aluminum cover myself, and 1 missing -
fortunately for me, an air conditioner will be taking
the place of the lost one.  But if I had another
trailer that would benefit from that other aluminum
cover (i.e. an "original" restoration) I'd trade it
out on my tradewind and install a fantastic fan.

Toby