[VAC] Re: Vent covers

Evan,
If you order a 14" x 26" vent cover from Inland RV make sure it will fit
correctly. Measure the outside dimensions of the raised portion that sticks
up skyward out of the trailer. Their cover's inside dimensions are made to
fit an outside opening no larger than 14 1/4" x 25 1/2". I have one that was
1/2 inch too short. If these measurements work for you, I have a smoke grey
one that was never installed for sale at half their price. I ended up making
one out of two sheets of Lexan and aluminum angle.

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin
VAC #2699, TCT