[VAC] Re: Vent covers

I replaced the 3 original aluminum vent covers on my 76 sovereign with the
replacement plastic covers a two years ago. Then last year I replaced  one
entire vent unit with a fantastic fan and will probably add another later
on. I still have the 3 original aluminum vent covers and the actual housing
from the one where I put in the Fantastic fan. The aluminum covers are in
good shape except for the plastic insert on top which was completely gone by
the time I got the trailer. If anyone is interesting in these parts let me
know.

Don Hardman
1976 31' Sovereign