[VAC] Air Conditioner Drains

On my ' 68 Tradewind, the Airstream factory installed a plastic tube to
drain the condensate so it didn't run down the side of the trailer leaving
dirty streaks. The plastic tube attached to a drain pan and could be seen
from the 14 x 14 opening in the inside skin after removing the plastic air
register in the ceiling. The plastic tube is visible inside the curb side
upper locker where it goes through a bulkhead behind some cabinetry and
eventually exits through the belly pan in front of the wheel well.

I have been told that the Duo Therm Penguin model made by Dometic is the
current factory installed air conditioner and the only air conditioner for
which a drain pan is available. My question is, how is the condensate
drained from the Penguin model? Do current and recent Airstreams have a
plastic tube that attaches inside the trailer that is routed inside the
trailer or between the inner and outer skin that eventually leads to the
outside and the ground so condensate doesn't run down the outside skin of
the trailer? Put another way, what is the current plumbing route for
controlling and getting rid of the condensate?
Nobody has volunteered to let me disassemble their newer trailer to find
out. ;-)

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind