[VAC] Re: Re; I Quit

Message Number: 11
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 23:54:57 EDT
From: JSmith1805@aol.com
Subject: Re: I quit!

Each time I take The Silver Abaltross out something Goes
wrong. this last 4 month trip the following 1st a rubber
hose that was used for a repair burst while we were away.
people hunted us up to tell what water wag gushing out the
underside of the trailer. @nd a little later the bath
sink fawect would not shut off. A quick trip to home
depot in Milwakee fixed that 3rd At a dump station at
a roadside rest in WiS the handle pulled out of the
dump valve. Spent some time at another roadside rest
chilisinf and access to the gate so I ciuld hump it
with a scrwedriver. It dumped in my lap. Thank god I
was parked between 2 semis so I could strip down
before intering the trailer.It was also raining so the
parking lot cleaned its self. 4th one of the sweated
joints in the plumming failed so I had to use the
storage tank the rest of the trip and the pump so as
to keep pressure off the system. 5th The airflow got
blocked to my generator and I cooked the diesel motor.
Why do I keep beating my head against abrick wall?
because it feels so good when I quit. O ne day I will
have a trouble free trip.(meby when they are taking my
ashes to the VA cemetary.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind(the Silver Abaltross)
1992 Dodge Cummins Diesel