[VAC] Second Wind.... was I quit!

Thanks everyone for the encourgement.

I'm glad that you can have a trouble free trailer at some point.  I am one
of those personallities that does not mine working hard on something, but I
want to reap what I sow.

It seems the best thing to do is redue the whole plumbing system (water
supply side) with PEX.  Does anyone have any pictures of their redone
plumbing?  I'd like to see what I am dealing with since I am not a plumber.
Of course I wasn't a floor installer, cabinet builder, appliance installer,
window repairman, or riviter either. ;-)

-Tim
tim@telecom-pros.com
www.telecom-pros.com/tim/tim