[VAC] Re: Intellivolts & cork floors

Jeff, I'd run heavy wires (temporarily) between the InteliPower and the battery. If it doesn't charge the battery, there's a problem with the converter (assuming it's plugged in to shore power).

Daisy is the expert on cork floors -- hers are gorgeous. Linoleum will be less expensive than cork which will run over $5 per square foot and require some floor preparation if there are any irregularities. I opted for the laminate that looks like hardwood which was easy to install and closer to $3 per foot and goes over irregularities.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind