[VAC] Re: Intellivolts & cork floors

Jeff,

This may sound simplistic and I don't even have a charging unit on my 62 but, it may help.
You need some type of voltage checking device. A millimeter (inexpensive models available at any hardware), an automotive test light (any parts place), or any 12v appliance that you know works. Start at the intellivolt to rule it out, then check each consecutive connection. Your battery is obviously good.

I just ripped my shag out and plan to install some type of interlocking laminate wood flooring (Pergo). It looks amazingly close to hardwood. I have some in my house and have been very pleased. It's easy to install, durable, light weight and easy to clean.

Hope this helps,

Evans
62 sov