[VAC] Re: Intellivolts & cork floors

Jeffrey,

Re:  The Intellipower, first place I'd look is at the fuse(s) between
converter and battery.

Re:  Flooring,  check out the cork and bamboo floors at:
    http://www.corkfloors.com/index.html  and
    http://www.corkfloors.com/b_index.html

I'm quite partial to the bamboo in appearance.  Supposed to be harder
than oak flooring.  I guess if it lasts as long as the Airstream has
already we'll both be ready to assume room temperature.

Either floor is made from readily/rapidly renewable resources.  Saves
the wood for where it can't be replaced.

Matt