[VAC] Re: Coleman furnance

Hi Jim ,
  I would`nt hesitate to use the heater in the bambi , if you can get it
working with a good clean up , blow out the orifice , maybe replace the
thermocouple if it wont stay lit . I`ve used an old carlson and also a
hydro-flame (convection style ) for weeks on end with no problems , ( in
this millenium !, not 30 years ago... ) . Just be careful the bedding is`nt
piled up against them when the bed is pulled out . And co - propane
detectors and smoke alarms are always a good idea , even with new appliances
.
Chris