[VAC] Re: Indelicate Answer?

You would have had a dish washing nozzle, it just connects to the water
line behind the toilet, usually under the fiberglass shell - it varied
by model & year.  The use of the spray nozzle is water conservation,
but potable and black tank.  It uses 1/2 cup water to accomplish what
takes 4-8 cups with a normal flush - adds up in a hurry.

> Related question - our bowl does not hold water - should it?
> Does the gasket on the valve between the bowl and holding
> tank need to be replaced?

It should hold water.  If it doesn't the flapper gasket is dried out or
misaligned.  There is not just one easy fix - it can range from
cleaning and reseating the seal, to "re-hydrating" the seal, to
replacing the seal with a generic O-ring - or in some cases true
replacement seals are still available as new old stock, etc.  It
requires trips and calls to true RV parts and supply places (read: no
Campers Choice or Camping World).  Pretty much true of all vintage
parts.

Best of luck,
RJ
VintageAirstream.com