[VAC] 1971/1972 Airstream Land yacht International Sovereign 31'

Hi,
I am new to the asking question even though I have read the list daily =
for a year now.

I purchased this A/S 6 months ago and we are living in it while husband =
on job building power plant. I have never been camping much or lived in =
trailer so this is very different.  So far I have survived.

I have the original owners registration papers and the owners manual.  =
The question is ---- The serial # plate says it was made in July 1971 =
and owner registration says was September 29, 1971 but the owners manual =
front cover says 1972 A/S Owners Manual.  The SN# 131T2J 1232 which was =
sold in Halltown, MO I-44 RV Box 93 and delivered to Owners in Alliance, =
Nebraska.  So is it a 1971 or 1972?

Thank you,

Scott & Judy Tanner
E-mail Address(es):