[VAC] Re:

The door gasket for my Ohio made '60 Overlander seems to be unavailable. I
wonder if you have the same gasket as I. Neither Airstream Dreams or Inland
RV has the correct gasket. Inland has some gasket that they say will fit a
'60, but it is not the right stuff (not thick enough to seal the
opening-perhaps it works with CA built units).For some doors (mine included)
the same gasketing material was used both on the door and the door frame as
well as for the screen door.

Scott