[VAC] Re: water pressure relief valve

Hi Dick,
I have a pressure relief valve in the 68 that seems stock. It is between
the city water fill line and the rest of the system and not directly
supporting the water heater.
I noticed this past week that it is dripping a small but steady amount
of water out the drain hose. Anyone know if these go bad? I used a
pressure regulator at the hose and did not notice an unusual amount of
pressure when using the water system or stressing the system. And I,
like Dick wonder if it is bad do I need it if I use an in-line
regulator?

Thanks,
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425