[VAC] Re: Wheell balencing

Hello,
I have had great luck with balancing the tires and wheels. The tires,
all 4, are not showing any sign of wear. These tires are approaching 4
years old and about 40,000 miles. As they get older I become less
confident of the sidewall strength. With the trailer sitting outside and
no effort on my part to cover them other than the use of
cleaner/preservative, the sun and weather will help shorten their lives.
I now inspect them prior to towing for signs of weakening including
crack, cuts and bulges and foreign objects. I don't plan on running them
more the 5 or 6 years to avoid blowouts; I've seen body damage that is
much more costly than 4 new Goodyear tires (balanced!).

Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign of the Road
59 Traveler