[VAC] Damaged '65 Caravel

Last week during a storm a tall pine tree blew down on top of my 1965
Caravel.  The top panel, the streetside panel back to the windows, parts
of three of five front curved panels are ruined along with corresponding
inner shell panels.  I'm not sure if it is be economically repairable.
The trailer, before it was damaged was a two owner unit, always kept up
by WBCCI folks and while not show quality was polished out and in
exceptional condition.

I live in Augusta, GA and am thinking about taking it over to DonMar RV
in Lynchburg SC for Don to take a look.

I figure my choices are:

(1) fix it
(2) sell it as is to someone who thinks he can fix it
(3) part it out.

I welcome any suggestions, particularly those from folks who have
sustained damage to a vintage unit and found someone with the skills and
experience to fix it right.

Glenn Link
WBCCI # 3853  '65 Caravel, '66 Trade Wind