[VAC] mattress

Here's a company making custom mattresses for RV's. They told me I could
send them a template of the space I wanted the mattress to fit in and they
would make it. Costs about $200 sans shipping.

Bob Patterson

http://www.sdiproducts.com/sdiproducts/rvmattress.html

SDIproducts.com offers R.V. mattresses to fit any make and model of R.V. or
travel trailer on the road. We do this by custom making each mattress to
your exact specifications when ordering. You can print and fax the order
form, or call us toll free at 1-800-797-3401 and speak with our friendly
staff.