[VAC] Tires on single-axles

As a result of seeing some beautiful Caravels at the RM rally and becoming obsessed with the attributes of a smaller trailer, we went out and bought one to join our Sovereign.  We're excited about starting work on it.  However, we're both a little nervous about the blow-out issue with tires on a single-axle trailer because of stories we've heard about extensive damage being done.  How much of a concern is it?  Are there any run-flat trailer tires on the market yet, or is that even a worthwhile idea on these little guys?