[VAC] Re: '74 Argosy Tire information

Wait a second.....wasn't the orginal tire in 74  a 7.00x14??  My Tradewind
is a 75 and I have Carlisle tires on it (I did not put them on there, I
would use Cooper) ,,, I have suspected all along its your axles, what is
the status of those?

The 225's are what they are using on the new trailers and are smaller in
diameter - thats why some of us purists are still trying to get those 7.00
tires, because if we go to the 225's it lowers our trailer.  I think it
makes the trailer look alot different.

This is interesting.........

Ken Johansen
5358