[VAC] greetings from a new member

Hello all.
My name is Evans Woodward and I'm from Germantown, TN.
I just purchased a 1962 sovereign (very proud). I've never owned an
Airstream but am already quite addicted. It's in nearly perfect shape
outside and cosmetically very good inside. The utilities are another story.
I'm pretty handy so most things won't be a problem. I'm working on the AC
(appears to be original duotherm)the motor bearings squeal, I'm removing it
for repair. The next project is the water heater. It's missing the LP
burner. Can anyone shed some light on finding a replacement? The wiring is
also difficult for me to trace, is there a schematic available?
My wife and I are purchasing land and plan to live in the Airstream while we
build our home. Any helpful hints on trailer living or 1962 specific issues
would be greatly appreciated.
I'm looking forward to being a part of your group.
Thanks,
Evans