[VAC] Re: Stove

Jeanne, how much do you use the oven in your Safari? We almost never used
ours in the three trailers I've owned. Susan said she wanted a microwave
instead of the oven so I replaced the broken stove with a new Magic Chef
cook top and put a microwave under it on a shelf. The cook top and the
microwave together cost less than a new Magic Chef stove and are more
useful. We already had a small toaster oven for baking. Maybe it would
work
for you. Just a thought.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind