[VAC] Re: Grey water tank (Was: Help w/comparing years)

Hey Roger,

What do you know about Cherokee RV (near I-70 & I-25) on 5050 Humboldt,
Denver, CO (303.295.3433)?

We were in Colorado Springs last month with our '67 22' Safari and only
learned about the place just as we were packing up for our trip back to the
Adirondack Mountains of Upstate New York.  Yesterday, we rolled into the old
homestead here in NY.

It's my understanding Floyd Phillips (owner of Cherokee RV) does major RV
repairs for all brands of Vintage Trailers and has an extensive salvage
yard. My interest is in the salvage yard. I'd like to know whether or not to
add it to my list of RV bone yards.

Any insights you can offer will be appreciated,

Terry

mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net