[VAC] Re: Trailer Brake Aggressiveness

No.    I've been suspecting that this is exactly the problem I have
encountered.  I'd say the dealer sold me a set for a dual axle set-up ,
which would be carrying 1/2 the weight my single axle does;  I'd need more
aggressive brakes as a result. I think you have hit the nail on the head!!
Thanks.

I've got some parts ordered for my '63 GT project, so I'll be at the dealer
soon to collect them. I'll ask him about the aggressiveness ratings on his
magnets while I'm there.

> we upgraded to 6,000 pound aggressiveness rating - - the trailer can now
> nearly overpower the Suburban brakes when the trailer brake controller
> is adjusted to full power.

Now THAT'S  what I'm looking for!  (You never know when the brakes in an old
Town&Country might give up the ghost, now do you? ;-)

> Kevin D. Allen
> 1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)

Got the old Cadillac going yet? You have a much more expensive project
getting that one going than I had!  It ought to be "way cool", however!

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA  -  Home of the Groundhog
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter
1971 Globe Trotter
http://users.penn.com/~mweimer/weimer.html