[VAC] Re: Bowen water heater cover

Toby, I wanted to preserve the original Bowen water heater cover on my ' 68
Tradewind for two reasons. First, it's original and I'm trying to maintain
the original vintage look. Second, the original cover fits the hole in the
side of the Airstream. The water heater cover (door) that come on the new
Atwoods (and Suburbans) are much smaller and the aluminum skin has to be
"patched" somehow if the new, smaller door is used. Patching is functional
but less pleasing to the eye IMHO.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind