[VAC] Re: Refrigerator

can you send a picture?  There is ammonia in your fridge but I'm not
sure if it's yellow or not.  I know some ammonia is green in color
though.
It most likely is ammonia.   Sorry, No Photos available.

How is your fridge cooling?
It is not cooling at all.  So any recommendations for a replacement?  My wife may like a 3-way (not that kind, for those that had minds in the gutter) AC/LP/DC powered.  I wonder if it is available and if the cost is worth it?  Is DC power that effective while driving?
Jim Crouch
1965 Overlander
WBCC/VAC #1941