[VAC] Re: Condensation drain for Air Condioner?

Joy,

This drain line you mention hooked up to the drain pan which is
underneath or was underneath the original air conditioner.

In our 69 International Ambassador 29' Airstream this line goes from the
drain pan down through an interior wall and exits out the bottom skin of
the belly.

If you don't have a drain line hooked up possibly the air conditioner
was replaced.  We had a Coleman popup camper with air conditioner on the
roof that used to just let water run off the roof top all over the side
of the unit.  I didn't like that much at all, but there was no drain pan
for this condition then either.

Tom