[VAC] Re: Bowen water heater cover

I've got a badly dented one myself, and was planning
on restoring it even though I'm changing the water
heater.

I think I've got an eye for design, at least to some
extent - but I don't quite get it.  Will someone shed
some light on why these water heater covers are so
great?

I'm just curious - mostly because I've heard (many
times) that I was lucky to have that cover - without
any mention of the tail-lights, original fridge, or
anything else that came with my trailer.

THANKS!

Toby