[VAC] Re: Condensation drain for Air Condioner?

Do you plan on replacing the original Armstrong A/C?

DuoTherm, the Penquin model, is what goes into new Airstreams today if I
recall correctly.  Most likely they will fit with some strengthening of
the frame along with possibly increasing the hole size.

Tell me, is the Armstrong unit still installed?  My old Armstrong is
still going strong after all these years since 1969 and IF it ever goes
bad I'll have it rebuilt custom.

Tom