[VAC] Re: High speed mishaps

There are spare tire carriers you can attach to your rear bumper to carry
a spare.  You probably should reinforce your bumper to insure that travel
vibrtations don't shake the welds loose.  You can see my rear carrier
from below web site.  The tire, carrier, and tire cover added about
80-100lbs to rear of trailer so give some thought to the hitch weight of
your trailer so you don't have to little or to much.  Tongue weight
should be between 10 to 15% of trailer weight so an additional 100 lbs
could make a difference.  Got my carrier and tire cover from J.C.Whitney
and carrier is type that is hinged to drop down to get into rear storage
needed.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC