[VAC] Re: After Stripping....

Well, yeah. Sort of, in a way.
My trial was only over one season, so a better experiment would be over
a couple of years with annual applications.  I'm hoping that someone
else will want to try it out and report back.
The rep at rolite said to apply it twice a year, so I decided I'd
rather just polish it once a year.

I'm rather curious what Shirley & Arlen and Roy do to maintain their
many season old polishes:
http://home.att.net/%7Eglobetrotter64/
http://www.zianet.com/rlashway/

On another note, I received two emails now from users of the plastic
bodied cyclo polisher knock-off.  Both units broke and failed on them.
I think top-of-the-line doesn't even sell them anymore.  I'm going to
remove the reference & Link from my website Just a heads up.  Cheap
tools aren't.

RJ
http://vintageairstream.com/rr_polish1.html