[VAC] Re: After Stripping....

Nice job Tim,
You might try the sealer made by Rolite, available only direct from
Rolite at this time. Its a wipe on, wipe off thing.  I tried it three
seasons ago in a skin panel test on the post polish Caravel.  It made
washing the trailer easier, and protected the sections from bird poop,
but one year later it was hard to tell any true oxide difference.

I now just do a quick once over annual polish using the Rolite regular
polish and the cyclo and sweatshirt method, takes about 5-6 hours.  I
tried the Rolite AP-300 this year using the sweatshirt method, and it
worked just as well.  The Flying Cloud is getting the NuVite polsh
method when its time.
RJ
'65 Caravel
'57 Flying Cloud