[VAC] Aluminum fasteners and corrosion

I have to apologize,  Particularly to Dr. J who tried very hard to help me.
I originally asked if I remembered the post about Aluminum oxide correctly.
Of course I did not.  The original post suggested using a small amount of
ZINC oxide ointment under stainless fasteners.  While I'm sure this is not
as good as the nylon washers suggested by the Mannings I would be interested
in comments regarding the use of this pasty ointment to create a buffer
between metals.

I would also be interested in knowing what a truss head screw is.  These
were referenced in the Mannings comments as well.

Thanks,

Dick
'62 Bambi