[VAC] Europe news

For those interested in European news, a group of Airstream owners met up at
an Americana rally in Newark, Nottinghamshire, UK last weekend.  The 'group'
was put together by Sarah Jane (www.airstream-caravans.com) and Jason Reed
(www.airstreamvacationsusa.com) and about 6 Airstreams in one place made it
the biggest gathering to date in this country to my knowledge.  We all had a
good time.

I directed Tom Patterson's posted request yesterday from a Holland
enthusiast onto Sarah Jane & Jason who occasionally deal in Airstreams and
have several for sale now.  Hopefully they will be able to help.

Nick Sowter from the UK is travelling in the USA currently with his
Overlander & Burb combination and maybe some of you have seen him, if not,
keep a look out!

Anyone wanting any info/ advice about Airstreams in Europe please get in
touch!

Have a great summer.  I'll be coming over again in the Autumn.

Anthony Slocock
'56 Bubble
'59 Pacer
www.eurostream.co.uk