[VAC] Euro Airstream Silver Streak

dudes/dudettes,
Just got back froma month in Europe We stayed in a real nice camper park in
Calais FR on the beach! and it was SCHWEEET! We rented a bungalow
(furnished) for Eur.38. I see the trailers are smaller and lighter than
their U.S. trailers so check tow rating of tow vehicle and trailer weight
before ya'll just buy and airstream, my 1968 Safari is  6.7 meters&1,575
Kilogrms. 22'X3,500lbs.
I would get a pro to shop for one here to avoid repairs in Eur.
There is a guy in Peru, Indiana USA who does great affordable restoration
and I think would be a good agent. I bought mine from them. At least you
know you are starting out with everything working good that way.
I would try to find a cool/trustworthy American Military guy/gal to ship it
over free on their vehicle shipper pass, if they still do that sort of
thing.tod47d@hotmail.com