[VAC] Re: Rest Area "Camping"

Hello Dave;
We have done this many times along the Hwy 75 corridor
from Canada to Florida, usually we use the welcome
centers. They have trailer dumps in some of them and a
place to get water. We move in near the building under
a light and away from the trucks if posible and have
never been bothered.
We asked about the sign in Georgia that says no
overnight parking and was told that was there so they
could get rid of trouble makers, and we could stay all
night. They would rather see us there then asleep at
the wheel.
If the rest area is busy we use our Walmart map to
find the local supercenter and have never been
bothered at one of them either. We check in with the
manager and park where they ask us to.

Doug and Terry