[VAC] Re: Table laminate surface renewal

John, that's a project I haven't undertaken yet so I can't tell you what
works and what doesn't. I can tell you what I am going to do when I get to
that project, however. Since the original faded laminate is well adhered to
the table top, I'm going to cut a piece of laminate the same dimension as
the present table top and attach it over the existing material with contact
cement. I don't think an additional 1/16" on top of what's there will be a
problem at all.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind