[VAC] Re: loor repair

Chris

I assume your floor is rotted in the rear bath. I do not believe that you
can push a new piece in from the outside.

Whether you use a complete 4x8 or a partial, you'll have to do it from the
inside, and in sections as you cannot get a full width sheet into the rear
channel and both side channels at the same time. The last section needs to
be fit perfectly, wedged in and banged on (stressing the channel somewhat).
Plan each section to fit the edges half-way over the frame members in order
to get a firm floor.

I hope I never start a flooring project again, once was enough.

Phil
Guilford CT
63 Overlander