[VAC] sewer hose mount under stream

I can tell you what not to do.  Our Bambi came with an old galvanized sewer
tube mounted just to the street side of the A-frame running straight back to
the axle.  It looked like it was there for a long time but further
investigation showed that someone had attached it with pipe strap and sheet
metal screws directly to the belly.  Of course it pulled the belly loose
across the bottom of the trailer.  If you do this be sure to follow Terry's
advice and attach securely through the belly to the frame.  I would like to
ask Terry if the hose clamps on his tubes are attached to the frame with one
adaptor each and if that is sufficient to keep them from swaying.

By the way I think I also missed you question about modernizing utility
connections.

Dick
'62 Bambi