[VAC] Sewer hose mount under stream

Hi Dick,

Each hose clamp housing is attached in two places on each of the two frame
rails which run from the front to the rear of the trailer. The hose clamp
housing provides an "undenyably" secure base for holding the actual hose
clamps flush and tight up against the underbelly. For all practical
purposes, they are an integral part of the underbelly and provide support
for the underbelly that wasn't there originally.

As for sway, it's non-existent. Any attempt to move a tube by hand is like
trying to move the entire trailer. Of course, a driveway ditch with rocks in
it can have an impact - namely - shatter the tube, but the hose clamp
housings (and the hose clamps) won't budge.

Take your time finding the hose clamp housing (my words - hardware store
probably uses different words to describe it). I used the kind with a place
for one screw on each of the outside ends, while the center was shaped
somewhat like a belt loop into which the hose clamp was threaded (not really
threaded but that's the general idea). When I saw these adapters, the lights
went on and "ahh haa" set in.

While I was in the hardware store, I went over to the tool section and
bought both the drill bit, the thread maker (my words), the turning tool (my
words) and the bolts that I slid into the hose clamp housing holes before
screwing them into the frame.

Later,

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net