[VAC] Fridge not cooling!

On our last trip (2 wks ago), the fridge stopped cooling, so we continue on
as planned with blocks of ice. We've had AS for 2 yrs now and have made 3
long trips and no problem with fridge, in fact it was always too cold.  It
is a RM75 out of a 73 Overlander.  We didn't know to keep it plugged in
while at home so this time it hasn't been plugged in for 10 months.  (Have
had to learn several things the hard way.)  Along the way several people
have told us to just turn it upside for 24 hrs to burp it.  We can't figure
out how to slide it out.  We can't find any screws holding it in.  The only
places we see for screws are on front with little white caps  in the hole
but after removed see no screws. There are wood spacers on each side held in
place with screws, which we have removed & it still seems stuck in place.
Nothing in the back holding it either.
We'd appreciate any suggestions on whether this burping will help and on how
to remove the unit.
Thanks,
DSK in TEXAS