[VAC] Fridge not cooling!

Thanks to you all on your advice. After reading the post from todays list I
went out and looked again for the screws. I found one more on each side,
hidden. Once I removed those the unit seemed loose, so I believe we can get
it out now.  Hopefully without removing the wall since the credenza is right
beside it.
Oh,  I for to mention it doesn't work on gas or electric. Yes, it is getting
gas and I've checked the plug and it is hot.
Oh, Ken Johansen, have you done this burping?  If so how long now has yours
worked?  And has anyone else tried it?
I just hate to purchase a new one if this one has more life in it. Besides
it matches perfectally and I know a new one will not. Not to mention the
cost. I guess we'll know in a few days, I'll let you all know.
Thanks,
DSK in TEXAS