[VAC] Re: Asbestos flooring Project!

Bob ~

"Atta Boy"...you go for it!  I'm glad yours seems to have come up much
easier than ours!  How about the black  felt backing, did that come up
easily as well? You never know how the history of the individual trailers
will effect a task.  Or if they used the same adhesive products year to
year.  Since yours comes up so easy, you may want to take it out all the way
to the walls.

The gauchos come out pretty easy, just a bunch of screws...maybe 30 or so.
Depending on the location of your water tank, some of the screws may be
tricky to get to without an extension on your screwdriver.  I found I didn't
have the hand strength for a couple of them & my husband's hands were too
big...but eventually we won!  Good Luck...

Shari :-)

P.S. Thanks for visiting our webpage...glad we might have helped to
encourage you to take this task on.