[VAC] Newby from Coosa Part II

Hi new found Friends,

It's Ron and Barbara from Coosa, Ga. again. This time with the cure for
getting that darn Univolt out of the hull of a '72 International 29 footer.
And we didn't even have to blast with the C-4.

It dawned on me that it would have to be fairly easy to get to for service
under warrenty. That was the way to think, because it wound up being very
easy to get out.

Step 1.) Remove the closet floor.
Step 2.) Right in front of the pull down door to the monster is 2 wood
screws holding down a piece of plywood that said monster is bolted to.
Step 3.) Remove the 2 wood screws, they could be hard to see, like mine
were, but they are there.
Step 4.) Remove all the wires that are connected to the fuse panel.
Step 5.) Now sweet revenge.... pull monster from it's darkened lair,
plywood, bolts and all.
Step 6.) Slay the monster in any fashion you deam to be satisfactory to your
frustrations.
Step 7.) Very carefully put the explosives in a safe place.

We would like to thank each and everyone of you that offered the helpful
hints, suggestions, and tips. We do look forward to meeting you and all
members of the VACList, and Streamers in general.

And thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcome to the VAClist. You are
truly "The Elite of the Road".

We'll miss this season, but we'll be out there on the road next season.

Ron and Barbara
'72 International 29'