[VAC] Re: Insurance

When we spoke to our agent about adding our trailer and the intended
restoration, he suggested keeping receipts & documenting with pictures of
the trailer as it progressed through it's restoration and it's value
increased.  Also he suggested to revisit the value of the policy once the
restoration is complete and to keep any trailer for sale ads that we come
across that are similar to our own.  All this in an effort to help validate
the stated insured replacement value in the event of a mishap.  Not saying
it wouldn't come down to a "discussion" of value later, but if you have
detailed documentation of what you have then it'll be easier to negotiate.
Just my two-cents...

Shari
'64 GlobeTrotter