[VAC] Re: Tankless Water Heaters? and some more information nobody asked for...

Heh Tuna,
    It's good to hear you're back.  I am within weeks of installing the new
water heater and had all but given up on tankless (even though I started the
thread :) because I couldn't find one that was short enough to fit in the
spot of the original Bowen.  It looks like this Precision Temp Shower Mate
will fit with room to spare.
Thanks for the tip.

I don't want to sound like sour grapes but I've started a lot of threads by
responding to other member problems (many of them go very long).  I have a
file full of off-list questions that I have answered to the best of my
ability.  On the other hand I have made some posts that were on the verge of
desperation and gottalottanada!  BTW I rolled my 66 truck with vintage
camper shell, kayak and small sailing dhorry in the Baja.  It was a total
loss but I got out with only bruises and my puppy was not harmed.  Easy come
. . . easy go!
Your buddy
Bob
http://cruiserbob.com