[VAC] Refrigerator vents

Hi All,

I have to put in upper and lower vents in my 53 Flying Cloud for a new
Dometic fridge. Does anyone have a source for these vents? I would like to
use something close to what Airstream might have originally used. The old
fridge was only 110v and required no vents.

I can find the upper vent cover at Airstream Dreams but need the assembly
that come through the body and extending high enough to create a dam for
water to flow around the vent. The current RV catalogs have these vents but
they're plastic....not too neat for a vintage A/S.

I also need the lower vent and can't run it through the floor like some
Airstreams do. I'll have to cut into the side of the body and put in a
louvered vent. Does anyone know of one  that would look OK on the A/S?

Thanks for all the help and great web sites,

Bob Patterson