[VAC] Re: Refrigerator vents

Bob, I don't know anything about the ' 50s trailers (except I want one) but
your comment about needing the "assembly that comes through the body and
extending high enough to create a dam for water to flow around the vent" has
me puzzled. I can't relate to that at all.

On my coach there is a plastic part that attaches to the inside wall that
forms an air passage to the vent on the roof. Air is drawn in through wire
covered hole in the floor and belly skin under the fridge.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind