[VAC] I-10

Just got back from a trip from Houston to Destin Fl. If anyone is planning a
trip traveling on this section of I-10 be prepared for some of the worst
highway conditions that I have seen while passing through LA. You will find
sections of new smooth resurfaced Highway to the old concrete sections that
are as rough as a cob. These sections will shake your trailer and tow
vehicle so make sure everything is tied down. This is a true test of your
trailer and tow vehicles durability, hitch and your nerves.