[VAC] Hitch Adjustment

I second this!

When I bought my Airstream, I had to buy the Reese hitch and sway control
before I had the trailer, so I could get it home.

I did my best "eyeballing" the setup when I picked the trailer up, but it
was raining and I really didnt do a thorough job.

I then took it back to the trailer place that I bought the hitch/sway
control from, and they adjusted it properly. They have a level cement pad
that they pull the trailer and truck on to in order to make the adjustments
properly. They measured the height of the truck's wheel wells from the
ground before and after adjusting. It took 3 or 4 tries before they got the
right adjustments.

I noticed a definite difference after that. Absolutely no sway or any other
issues, and this is with a 31' trailer!

If you have a Reese dual cam sway control, and you havnt had it
professionally adjusted, I strongly suggest you do so. It will be worth the
time, I am sure.

Dave

Dave & Ann Lowrey - dave_lowrey@yahoo.com

WBCCI: 5074

1977 31' Sovereign International (center bath)
Cincinnati, Ohio